About Graintec Scientific
ABOUT GRAINTEC SCIENTIFIC
Graintec Scientific is a supplier of high quality grain testing equipment and laboratory instrumentation.
• We are located in Toowoomba, in the south-east of Queensland.
• We are a small close knit team dedicated to listening to your equipment needs and offering the right tool for the job.
• Our experienced sales team can also guide you for the right product to meet industry regulation.
• Our service team can provide service and calibration support for the life of your product.
• Our admin team will ensure a swift dispatch of your product to your front door.
• View our team members here.
• Protein (NIR) machines
• Moisture meters
• Test weight gear – scales, chondrometers
• Sampling spears
• Various grain quality measuring tools
• Falling number machines
• Insect management tools
View our range here.
• Water quality meters
• Allergen test kits
• Water Activity instruments
• Scales & Balances
• General laboratory equipment
• Data logging
View our range here.
• Grain farmers
• Bulk handling authorities
• Seed companies and testing laboratories
• Flour millers
• Food processors/manufacturers
• Educational and research institutes
• Commercial and government laboratories
• Pharmaceutical companies
Where to buy
• Equipment can be purchased direct from our Toowoomba office. We ship Australia-wide and can ship internationally. Our contact number is 1300 640 299.
• We provide ongoing support over the life of your product.
• We offer trade verification for NIR Grain Protein Analysers and chondrometers, as well as certification of grain sieves, either on-site, or at our Toowoomba office.
• We offer full warranty service.
• We provide calibration services for a wide-range of products including moisture meters.
• We stock parts for most of the products we supply and run a full service department.
• We exhibit at major agricultural field days and visit clients across capital cities and key regional centres across Australia. We can visit your office to demonstrate our equipment.
• Keep in touch - You can follows us via our enewsletters, as well as our facebook and twitter pages.