Is texture important to the way your customers experience your products?
More and more manufacturers are moving to an objective means to measure texture. Objective measurement is fast and cost-effective. Combine this with easy-to-use comprehensive software – a texture analyser is the preferred means in measuring texture.
Successfully measuring textural properties depends on 4 key criteria;
- Quality of instrument used
- The testing method adopted
- The precision of probes and attachments used
- Software accuracy
The Perten TVT texture analyser ticks all the boxes as a flexible instrument to suit a wide range of applications, providing analysis on:
- Cutting Force
Features of the Perten TVT:
- Rapid evaluation
- Easy-to-use software
- Use in a lab or at the production line
- Load cells available ranging from 3 – 100kg