Solution for Rapid, On-Site Quantification of Mycotoxins
The new AgraStrip® Pro WATEX® test system is an integrated testing solution that enables the rapid and simple on-site quantification of mycotoxins in a variety of agricultural commodities. It makes mycotoxin testing more efficient, simplifying workflow and allowing for optimal time management.
The test system consists of an AgraVision™ Pro reader and AgraStrip® Pro WATEX® test kits.
- Quantification of four commonly regulated mycotoxins: Total aflatoxin, Deoxynivalenol, Total fumonisin, Zearalenone
- Rapid: 10-minute test procedure and 4-minute assay time and the capacity to test 4 samples at once on-site
- Simple: Eliminate errors with a common extraction/dilution and an intuitive, walk-away operation. No sophisticated training process required. The water-based extraction also means no handling or disposal of organic solvents.
- Robust: Get precise, reliable results in even the toughest of conditions thanks to the integrated incubator and resistance to dust and dirt.
- Connected: Stay on top of your data with blockchain-enabled test strips. Transfer your data to your PC or print it with ease.
- Outstanding Support: Localised technical expertise and support in validations, questions or custom solutions.
- Environmentally-friendly and safe solutions: All AgraStrip® Pro WATEX® mycotoxin kits share a common, water-based extraction and dilution procedure, eliminating the need for organic solvents.
AgraVision™ Pro Reader
- 7” display – easy user interface
- Integrated incubator
- Independent operation of all 4 slots
- Run up to 4 different tests in parallel
- No timing needed – tests run/read automatically
- Easy data transfer (PC/printer)
- Data matrix code identification
- Support blockchain system
- AgraVision™ Pro machine
- Memory stick containing the user manual
- Dust cover
- Power adaptors
- Power cable
- Quality control strip
- Allen key
- Optional add-ons: barcode scanner, printer
AgraStrip® Pro WATEX®
40 tests per kit
- Data matrix code on the test strip
- Strip ID, lot-ID, test type information
- Do not require conjugate wells
- Conjugate release pad on the test strip
- All in one extraction (using buffer bags) Same dilution for AFLA, DON, FUM and ZON Short assay time for all four mycotoxins (max. 4 minutes)
- 1 tube containing 40 AgraStrip® Pro WATEX® Strips
- 1 bag containing 40 AgraStrip® Pro Cartridges (10006165)
- 1 foil bag containing 40 AgraStrip® Pro WATEX® Extraction Buffer Bags
- 1 bottle of 60 ml AgraStrip® Pro WATEX® Dilution Buffer
- 2 bags of 48 yellow and blue pipette tips
- 1 bag of 40 microcentrifuge tubes (dilution tubes)
- 1 roll of 40 pieces of Filter Whirl-Pak® Bags
- 1 tube holder
- 1 QR card for the AgraVision® Pro Reader