The Romer RAS Mill is a versatile and easy to operate sub-sampling mill. It meets most of the sample grinding and sub-sampling requirements for a variety of analysis, including the sample preparation for mycotoxins, moisture, proteins, fats, fibers, GMO's and pesticides.
The RAS mill was specifically developed for products that are difficult to grind due to high moisture and/or high oil content. Among these products are cottonseed, tree nuts and pistachios.
The RAS Mill is applicable for grains, feeds, haylage, silage, forage, tree-nuts, spices, roots, pharmaceuticals, minerals and more.
- Representative Sub-sampling - "Key" in the successful testing and management of mycotoxin contamination
- Adjustable Divider - Controls amount needed for sub-sample from original sample
- Easy Cleaning - Helps prevent cross-contamination among samples
- Efficient - Holds up to 15 kg and Grinds 1 kg min
- Safe - Generates little heat or dust
- Durable - Rugged steel construction for years of use
- Powerful Grinding Process - Designed for moist and or high oil products
- Flexible - Interchangeable grinding burrs to allow for the grinding of a wide array of products
- CE Approved