DataNet High-End Wireless Data Acquisition System
DataNet hardware and software solution empowers any organization to control distributed networks from a single location. The wireless network configuration allows for 65,000 units in each network - enabling real-time monitoring of multiple test points in a single operation.
- Reliable bi-directional transmission ensuring no data loss
- Transmission range can be constantly expanded by adding additional network units
- Minimal costs thanks to wire-free infrastructure
- Portable units facilitating easy deployment in various environments
- Receivers, recognizing up to 8 end units and 16 Repeaters
- Repeaters, recognizing up to 24 end units and 16 Repeaters (simultaneously).
Monitoring environments in labs, fridges, freezers and culture rooms
Chemical, industrial, and perishables storage
Medical alert monitoring, sterilization, blood products, storage and transport
Ensuring quality products throughout the cold chain process
DataNet System contains:
DNL910 and DNL920
Internal temperature and/or humidity loggers.
Supports four external inputs: 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 1 V, 0 to 50 mV, PT-100 2 wires, Thermocouples (J, K and T), Dry Contact, Pulse Counter and Frequency.
Rechargeable battery operation.
DNL910 PA and DNL920 PA
Loggers with integrated power amplifier for extended range. Same supported external and internal sensors as DNL910 and DNL920.
The heart of the system controls and collects the data from the end units. Also suitable for extending the system range.
Mini DataNet Models
Cost-effective wireless single and dual channel loggers, battery operated only
DNL804 (External 4 to 20 mA)
DNL808 (External NTC 10KΩ)
DNL810 (Internal Temp/RH).
DNR800 Mini Repeater
For extending the system range.
Wireless data logging for processing, transportation and storage
- Internal sensors for site-specific humidity/temperature monitoring
- 4 recording inputs measuring 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 1 V, Pulse Counter,
- PT100 2-wires, NTC, Thermocouple J, K and T, Contact
- API for integrating DataNet hardware with proprietary systems
- Fully reliable real-time wireless monitoring network
- Multiple alarms including SMS to any location
- Up to 65,000 units for long range monitoring
- Worldwide license-free 2.4 GHz band
- Operating keypad and LCD display
The DataSuite Software provides security for your products with online monitoring and control of the entire intelligent DataNet data logging solution.
Data View Features
Real-time data in multiple displays (Graph, Table, Statistics)
- International date format
- Ability to rename every logger and external input
- Map View displaying unit location, signal path and signal strength to the PC
Alarm level setup with email & SMS notifications
Four alarm levels, allowing for programming of 4 separate parameters, with alarm delay and duration
The Report module provides the DataNet
user with an intuitive interface for creating
and generating reports which have many
parameters garnered from the DataNet
units and software. Each report can be
emailed to a selected distribution list, at
pre-defined time intervals, in PDF and Excel
Dew point analysis, FO Pasteurization, histogram, MKT, statistics with export to Excel and CSV formats