The Infratec is the world’s leading grain protein and moisture tester.
Advantages of the Infratec 1241 Grain Analyser:
- Measure wheat, barley, canola, chick peas, corn, faba beans, field peas, lentils, oats, rye, sorghum, soybeans, triticale
- Same unit as what the major grain handlers use
- Trade Approved - the instrument can be certified for protein measurements of wheat and barley
- Suitable for traders, exporters, farmers, grain storage facilities, government, research
- Ease of use and speed of analysis
- Simple operation
- Easy system integration - transfer data to or from the instrument and to communicate with a LIMS system. The instrument can also be controlled remotely via your PC.
- Flexibility - additional modules available - test weight module / flour module / sample transport module.
By harnessing the latest NIR technology, the Infratec offers you an NIR instrument that provides you with an unsurpassed opportunity to meet the current and future demands of the grain trade.
The Infratec employs Near Infrared Transmission (NIT) technology to deliver precise analysis results for grain protein and moisture, quickly and with no or just a little sample preparation.
FOSS is the leading supplier of NIR analysis technology with acceptance and approvals from a wide range of commercial and governmental authorities. The Infratec is the recognized standard for grain testing.
Are you a farmer looking for a Protein and Moisture unit you can use around on the farm? Read about the Sofia on-farm whole grain analyser here.