Aflatoxins can be found on a wide range of commodities including cereals, nuts, spices, figs and dried fruit. Aflatoxin B1 is found in milk and dairy products.
The AgraStrip kit uses a rapid lateral flow assay test developed for the analysis of total aflatoxin analogs (B1,B2,G1,G2) in grains and grain products.
- Rapid - 5 minute method
- Stable - 12 months shelf-life
- Cost Effective - no expensive equipment is needed
- User Friendly - easlily train technicians in minutes
- Rugged - store at 2-25°C
- Performance Tested - USDA/GIPSA approved method
AGRAQUANT® - ELISA TEST KITS
Agraquant® ELISA test kits are available in both 48 and 96 well format.Quantitative results are determined using an ELISA reader.
- Accurate - Results are comparable with published HPLC method
- Highly Sensitive -
- Reproducible - Consistent results obtained in intra- and inter-laboratory settings
- Gross-Reactivity - B1: 100%; B2: 76%; G1: 70%; G2: 42%
Agraquant® ELISA kits are also available for Deoxynivalenol, Fumonisin, Ochratoxin, T-2 Toxin and Zearalenone.