The Infratec is the world’s leading grain protein and moisture tester.
- Measure wheat, barley, canola, chickpeas, corn, faba beans, field peas, lentils, lupins, oats, rye, sorghum, soybeans, triticale and more
- Used by major grain handlers
- Trade Approved
- Suitable for traders, exporters, farmers, grain storage facilities, government, research
- Ease of use and speed of analysis
- Simple operation
- Easy data transfer - transfer to or from the instrument and communicate with a LIMS system. The instrument can also be controlled remotely via your PC
- Flexibility - additional modules available - test weight and flour modules
The Infratec provides you with an unsurpassed opportunity to meet the current and future demands of the grain trade.
The Infratec employs Near Infrared Transmission (NIT) technology to deliver precise analysis results for grain protein and moisture, quickly and with no or just a little sample preparation.
FOSS is the leading supplier of NIR analysis technology with acceptance and approvals from a wide range of commercial and governmental authorities.
Are you a farmer looking for a Protein and Moisture unit you can use around on the farm? Read about the Sofia on-farm whole grain analyser here.