The IKA A10 mill grinds hard, brittle, soft and fibrous materials for volumes up to 50 ml.
Tough, oily and aqueous samples can also be grinded.
- German made = quality design
- 240W motor = better than cheap cofee grinders
- Water cooled = prevent drying off mositure
Safety focus: The mill will only start when the lid is closed and can only be opened at standstill. A quick stop feature further increases the safety of the user.
The new mill A 10 basic offers the following features:
- Digital timer
- Counter: Display of grinding time
- Interval function
- Brushless motor for long service life and low noise level
- Integrated cooling connections
- Error code display
- Simple handling with keypads
- Easily exchangeable beater/cutter for a variety of applications
- Grinding chamber reduction for small sample sizes and stainless steel cutter A 10.1 included with delivery
- Bayonet lock for lid to enable simple and safe locking