See below some of our popular models. We have a large range of brands and models available. Simply contact us so we can offer the right scales for you.
AND EJ 6100:
The EJ Compact Balance outperforms other higher priced scales while still maintaining a compact size. These accurate, high quailty, attractive, stackable units are perfect for applications where portability or easy storage are paramount.
- Calculates density automatically
- 11 models
- Backlit LCD display
- Counting and % functions
- AC power or alkaline battery operation (batteries not included)
- RS232C and USB output options
- Rustproof stainless stell pan
- Supports multiple weighing units
- Free software
- Carry case available
OHAUS Scout Pro Series:
Designed for use in laboratory, industrial or education applications, the OHAUS Scout Pro features easy-to-use two-button operation, a high-contrast LCD display, multiple weighing units, four application modes, and the option of either RS232 or USB connectivity, the Scout Pro is the portable balance for your needs!
- Construction - ABS housing, stainless steel pan
- Design Features - Removable stainless steel weighing platform, lockswitch, integral security bracket, integral shipping lock, integral weigh below hook, sealed front panel and molded spill ring, stability indicator, overload and underload indicators, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, AC adapter, span calibration mass included on 200g, 400g and 600g models.
- Operation - AC Adapter (Included) or 4 AA Batteries (Not included)
TRADE APPROVED SCALES:
AND FZ-iWP Precision Balance:
The AND FZ-iWP Precision Balance (with internal calibration) brings laboratory performance to the rugged areas generally considered too harsh for a precision top pan balance. Fully sealed against the ingress of foreign matter, the FZ-iWP is truly 'accident proof'.
- NMI Trade Approved for FZ-300iWP & FZ-3000iWP models
- Industry leading 5 years warranty
- Resistant to all spills of foreign material
- One touch internal calibration
- Compact B5 Size Footprint brings minimal impact to your work environment
- Fast Stabilisation Time of 1 second makes the unit ideal for high speed applications
- Shock Absorber Function prevent damage due to accidental overloading
- Choice of multiple weighing units including counting and percentage
- Complies with GLP,GMP,GCP and ISO laboratory systems
- Environment Setting allows set up to suit the operation area
- Automatic Count Accuracy Improvement ensures optimum counting accuracy
- Animal Weighing Function for weighing unstable samples
- Statistical Calculation Function provides full stats reporting
- Comparator Function allows the FZ-i to be used for filling or grading
- Standard Small Breeze break on all models
- Underhook weighing for testing density or weighing magnetic material
- Quick USB Interface (Option)
- LAN-Ethernet Interface (Option)
- Rechargeable Battery (Option)