Minibatt portable grain sample harvester - the smallest combine in the world..
The Minibatt is an easy to use tool to obtain preharvest samples throughout your paddocks so you know which paddock to harvest first and when to harvest.
*** NOW WITH LITHIUM BATTERIES ***
The Minibatt provides YOU these advantages;
- Organisation: The Minibatt frees up manpower and equipment.
- Savings: The Minibatt contributes to lowering sampling costs - i.e. no combine harvester necessary.
- Reliability: Samples taken are identical as those taken with your header.
- Speed: Less than 5 minutes to obtain a 500g sample.
- Easy operation: Suitable for both left and right handed users - only 3.3kg.
What is the Minibatt?
- The Minibatt harvests, threshes and separates out the grains from the surrounding material.
- The Minibatt is made up of a self-contained unit comprising a picker / threshing drum, and an aerator / blower.
- The machine is driven by an electric gear-motor, coupled to the end of the drive shaft and powered by a rechargeable battery.
How does it work?
- The Minibatt is started using a trigger which controls the motor via an electronic variable speed drive with mechanical pre-sets. The operator carries the machine in one hand whilst using the other to operate a flap located above the picker / threshing drum to direct the heads of the crop onto the picker.
- The heads are caught by the fingers of the picker which remove the grains by combing. The sample is then threshed using a concave. The aerator sucks air from the outside through an adjustable air intake opening and blows it into a transverse duct.
- The sample passes through the concave and crosses the air flow in the transverse duct, which opens to the outside. The grains are separated from the surrounding material, which is ejected. The grains drop down and are collected in the sampling container.