The One for All AgraStrip® water extraction enables quantitation of some of the most prevalent mycotoxins including aflatoxin, deoxynivalenol, fumonisin and zearalenone, all from the same sample extract. This eco-friendly, fast and reliable solution is designed for a field test environment
How the Test Works
The AgraStrip® One for All WATEX® system determines the presence of mycotoxins in commodities such as corn and wheat. The mycotoxins are extracted using distilled water in combination with dissolvable extraction buffer bags. All WATEX® kits come with Whirl-Pak® bags that have an integrated filter membrane, so no additional filtration step is required. All mycotoxins can be analysed from the same sample extract with the AgraStrip® test strips specific to each toxin.
A variety of commodities can be analysed. Please refer to current application briefs for your commodity and mycotoxin of interest.
AgraStrip® WATEX® Total Aflatoxin, Total Fumonisin and Zearalenone methods are USDA-FGIS approved.
Each kit contains test strips, extraction buffer bags, microwells coated with antibody particle complex (conjugate), assay dilution buffer, yellow/white pipette tips, blue pipette tips, microcentrifuge tubes (dilution tubes) and Whirl-Pak® bags with filter to analyse up to 24 samples.
- One sample extraction to analyse four mycotoxins
- Assay time of only three minutes
- No sophisticated training required
- No filtration or centrifugation step needed
- No buffer preparation needed
- Validated according to USDA-FGIS standards
- Outstanding accuracy and reproducibility
- General Brochure
- Quick Guide
- Total Aflatoxin (120 Strips)
- Total Aflatoxin – Grain Products (24 Strips)
- Total Aflatoxin – Grain Products and Peanuts (24 Strips)
- Fumonisin (24 Strips)
- Fumonisin (120 Strips)
- Zearalenone (24 Strips)
- Zearalenone (120 Strips)
- Deoxynivalenol (24 Strips)
- Deoxynivalenol (120 Strips)