We offer series DR6000 digital refractometers from A.Kruss Optronics - quality German manufacturers of laboratory optronic equipment for over 100 years.
Applications include mixing-ratio, quality and quantity control, plus determination of purity - for a wide-range of industries.
- With a simple, intuitive touch screen all results and user management can be operated on the device. The unit incorporates an integrated SQL database, for storing data, and allows for access via a network or standalone PC.
- The DR6000 has an integrated Peltier thermostat for efficient temperature control, allowing very short measuring times at maximum accuracy.
- Easy cleaning of the probe.
- Complies with all GLP requirements.
Four standard models are available in this series, varying according to range, resolution and accuracy.
- Bright touchscreen display with intuitive operation in 6 languages
- Very efficient integrated Peltier temperature regulation with high precision (T-Models)
- Fast and easy cleaning of the probe
- High resolution LED with 100.000 hour service life
- Very quiet operation
- Compact powder-coated metal housing
- 99 different methods and customer tables (individual tables can be set)
- Data display of all important settings and measurements
- User management functionality (password-protected) can be activated
- Integral SQL database for data storage
- USB interface for data export and firmware updates and for connecting keyboard or barcode scanner
- RS-232 interface for serial printer
- Ethernet interface for direct connection to a PC (with possibility of remote maintenance via internet)
- Direct printing possible on a PostScript-enabled network printer
- Full cGMP/GLP capability: password protection, data backup, automatic printout or data output in CSV-format
- Meets the relevant international standards such as Pharmacopoeia, OIML, ASTM
- NIST-compliant calibration certificate
- IQ/OQ/PQ-commissioning possible
- Extremely low maintenance and long life