The FOSS Alphatec F№ provides a safe and modern way to perform standard falling number analysis for sprouting damage in grain and enzyme activity in flour. With bundles that include a hammer mill and cooler, Alphatec™ is a complete solution from the maker of the renowned Infratec™ Grain Analyser.
A modern and safe way to conduct falling number analysis and meet industry standard methods
Grains and flour
Touch screen operation
- New technology ensures usability with a touch screen that can reduce training costs.
- Other smart usability features are built into the practical design such as the detachable rack and rear connectors.
A safe way to test sprout damage and enzyme activity
- Cooling lid prevents rush of steam when loading samples, avoiding potential injury and insulated sample bath avoids hot surfaces and reduces risk of inadvertent burns.
- Overflow direct into waste eliminates hot water spillage.
Optional cooling unit
- Optional small and efficient cooling unit