The Infratec is the world’s leading grain protein and moisture tester.
The Infratec provides you with an unsurpassed opportunity to meet the current and future demands of the grain trade.
The Infratec employs Near Infrared Transmission (NIT) technology to deliver precise analysis results for grain protein and moisture, quickly and with no or just a little sample preparation.
FOSS is the leading supplier of NIR analysis technology with acceptance and approvals from a wide range of commercial and governmental authorities.
Are you a farmer looking for a Protein and Moisture unit you can use around on the farm? Read about the FOSS Sofia on-farm whole grain analyser here.
- Measure wheat, barley, canola, chickpeas, corn, faba beans, field peas, lentils, lupins, oats, rye, sorghum, soybeans, triticale and more
- Used by major grain handlers
- Trade Approved
- Suitable for traders, exporters, farmers, grain storage facilities, government, research
- Ease of use and speed of analysis
- Simple operation
- Easy data transfer - Transfer to or from the instrument and communicate with a LIMS system. The instrument can also be controlled remotely via your PC
- Flexibility - Additional modules available - test weight and flour modules
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||410 x 460 x 415 mm|
|Weight||28.5 kg (31 kg with test weight module)|
|Voltage||220-240V 50-60Hz or 110-120V|
|Rated current||1.0A (110-120V) / 0.5A (220-240V)|
|Fuse||T 5 A (250V)|
|Power consumption||85 W (24V)|
|Input supply||24V DC from FOSS approved power supply|
|Wavelength range||570 - 1100 nm|
|Optimal bandwidth||7 nm|
|Number of data points/scan||1061|
|Light source||Tungsten halogen lamp|
|Interface||Ethernet, 3 x USB (full function) including one on the instrument front for easy access|
|Display||10 inch capacitive touch screen|
|Noise Level||< 70 dB(A)|
|Degree of protection||IP 54|
Sample handling and result presentation
|Analysis time||Less than 60 seconds for 10 sub-samples including test weight analysis and as little as 40 seconds when dynamic sub-sampling enabled|
|Path length||Variable cell automatically controlled from 6 - 33 mm|
|Result report||Presented on the display as default. Can be sent to PC/LIMS and the printer port|
|Outlier function||Warnings and options for the presentation of the result|
|Software||Menu driven with touch screen interface|
|Regression programs||ANN (Artificial Neural Network); PLS (Partial Least Squares)|
|No. of sub-samples||Between 1 and 30 sub-samples (10 sub-samples standard)|