The Explorer features touchless sensors (just wave your hand), as well as a detachable head. Special mode allows for the weighing of live animals. All models feature internal calibration, USB and RS232 connectivity.
- Display - High resolution 14.5cm (diagonal) full colour VGA touch display including QWERTY and numeric keypads plus weighing capacity indication
- Communication - Easy access communication ports (USB, RS232) plus 3rd communication port slot (Ethernet or 2nd RS232). GLP and GMP including date and time, Direct Data Transfer.
- Construction - Metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan, glass draftshield with flip-top door, replaceable in-use cover
- Operation - Mains Operation
- Design - 3-door draftshield with removable panels on 0.1mg and 1 mg models with draftshield light. Modular display design with adjustable angle (attach to base, wall or optional tower). AutoCal automatic internal calibration. Level assist feature with illuminated level indicator. Selectable environmental and auto-print settings. Integral weigh belowhook. Protective in-use cover. Software lock switch.
OHAUS Explorer Analytical Balance