Adrona B300 is ultrapure water purification system which requires external water tank that use tap water as feed water (tap water system). There are 3 variations available: B300 Trace, B300 HPLC, B300 Bio.
The B300 is a new integrated Grade 2/ Grade 1 laboratory water system, replacing the customer-approved previous B30 model.
The B300 has completely new electronics and software, providing a number of additional features: large colour touch screen, data logging capability, warning and alarm messages, a wide range of flow control options, the ability to connect multiple remote dispensers, Ethernet and USB interfaces, dispense report preparation, improved accuracy of conductivity and TOC measurements.
- Nominal Flow, Pure Water (To Storage Tank): 10 L/h
- Dispense Rate, Ultrapure Water: 1.5-2 L/min
- Reliable operation
- Low running costs
- Data logging option
- Ethernet & USB interfaces
- Dispense report preparation
- Convenient 7-inch colour touch screen
- Improved measurement accuracy
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Extensive flow control options