Q-Front EDI is an excellent choice for your laboratory, providing both Grade 1 and Grade 2 water directly from tap water.
Adrona’s Q-Front EDI is a tap water system for general laboratory applications and inorganic analytical methods. Q-Front EDI systems are intended for use in laboratories with high daily pure and ultrapure water consumption.
Like the other Adrona water purification systems, Q-Front EDI is available in Trace, HPLC and Bio configurations to meet the specific needs of every laboratory and application.
- Nominal Flow, Pure Water (To Storage Tank): 5 / 10 L/h
- Dispense Rate, Ultrapure Water: 1.5-2 L/min
- Reliable operation
- Low running cost
- Convenient user interface
- Integrated flexible dispenser
- Easy installation and maintenance