The AGRETO hay and straw moisture meter HFM II is a professional measuring instrument for determining moisture level and temperature of baled hay and straw.
Robust construction, high-quality materials
The AGRETO HFM II consists of a solid stainless steel probe and an ergonomically shaped wooden handle. This makes the instrument extremely robust and ready for many years of use.
Ongoing display of readings during the measurement processes
The display continuously shows the actual moisture level. In just a couple of seconds you can measure different parts of a bale, or a large amount of bales without having to press a button.
Security during harvesting
With the AGRETO HFM II you can assure feed quality during harvesting or drying. This way you prevent loss due to mould and rotting.
Check while trading hay and straw
Buyers and/or sellers can check the moisture level of hay and straw bales and thus prevent possible claims.
* Product price and shipping rates exclude GST.
- Stainless steel measuring probe and tip
- Usable probe length: 50cm
- Ergonomically shaped wooden handle
- Dust- and spraywaterproof plastic casing
- Membrane keypad with 4 buttons
- LCD display with 15 mm high digits
- Automatic display lighting
- Hold function
- Averaging function
- Count function
- Display battery power
- Automatic switch-off
- Automatic calibration
- Moisture measuring range from 9 to 50%
- Temperature measuring range from -10 to 100 °C
- 0.1% resolution
- +/- 0.8% accuracy at low moisture levels
- 9 V block battery power supply