The Agreto soil penetrometer is a device for determining the compaction of soil on agricultural land.
The ground is pierced to measure its penetration resistance and detect any compacted layers in the soil. This enables any loosening measures to be taken if necessary.
- Localisation of unwanted soil compaction on agricultural land
- Allows proper measures to eliminate soil compaction
- Helps ensure better soil structure
- Helps achieve higher yields
- Soil compaction tester
- 2 probe tips
- 2 handles
- User manual
* Product price and shipping rates exclude GST.
Handle and probe are completely made of stainless steel
The measured value is displayed immediately during insertion – Measurement range is 0 to 70 (analogue display)
Maintenance-free measuring device without electronics - No batteries needed
The display is integrated in a stainless steel housing