The most natural and cost-effective way to protect grain quality in storage. Hundreds of systems installed worldwide!
The Conserfrio® cooling system works for silos and warehouses.
For silos, the refrigerator is connected instead of the aeration fan. Installation is simple requiring minimal modifications. In fact, the system can be easily moved around and connected to other silos as required.
For warehouses, a ducting system is included at the base.
How does it work
Cold air produced by the machine is carried to the bottom of the silo. This air begins to cool the grain of the lower layers, pushing the heat upwards and out through the top of the silo. Cooling concludes when air escaping from the grain mass is cold.
Advantages of cooling your grain
- Avoid heat development
- Minimise insects
- Avoid mould and toxins
- Avoid weight loss
- Avoid water condensation
- Avoid clumping grain
- No more chemical treatments
- Significantly lower operating costs compared to Aeration
- Save thousands of dollars in chemical treatments
- Avoid turning grain over
- Minimise grain damage
- Quick payback – return on your investment
We have a range of models with different capacities and benefits (from 50 tonnes up to 700 tonnes per day).
- F40TD: Cooling capacity between 30 and 60 tons per day
- F200TD: Cooling capacity between 150 and 320 tonnes per day
- F300TD: Cooling capacity between 300 and 400 tonnes per day
- F450TD: Cooling capacity between 450 and 700 tonnes per day
Refer to the Specifications Tab for more information.
- Touch panel, PLC, digital control, motors driven by reliable inverters, assuring high energy savings, silent and smooth operation, highest accuracy output of chilled air conditions.
- Fully automatic operation: automatic air temperature and air relative humidity control.
- The units are fully designed, manufactured and tested in an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
- CE certification.
- The units are weather protected by means of metal casing with lockable doors.
- Experience – close to 50 years in manufacturing refrigeration units.